Should I or Shouldn't I?

I am very worried about my ex boyfriend. We broke up two years ago but have stayed in contact. We are still best friends & talk on the phone. (However, we both live in diff states) He has bipolar and sometimes goes on/off his meds. He seems to be really depressed right now and I am very worried about him. I have seen his ex girlfriend who lives in the same state and knows what he is up to on Myspace. I am tempted to write her and say "I dont know you, but I am very worried..." and find out from her what she says. Would this be bad? Also, maybe because I don't know her and the fact that she may tell someone I emailed her... What do you think? I just really need to know what is going on, I am so worried and I can never seem to get anything out of him. :( Should I or shouldn't I?

Favorite Answer

well, if u r really wanna know bout ur ex, then do it, if shes tells u then good, if not, wutever.

leave him alone....save yourself now....