promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Would you dump a guy if he called the same day of a date? (+30 people especially)?

Ladies, if you had a date and the guy called afterward on the same day, would you dump him for not waiting 2-3 days? It seems like a silly and arbitrary rule. I'd rather not risk losing this woman for something like that.

I especially would to know of people in their thirties feel the same way, or if they're through with that game.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Mila S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, Im not 30 yet but I wouldn dump him if I like him. Lets be honest, if I go on a date with a guy and everything is fine and I really like him, I'll be thinking about him, looking forward to the next day, so if he calls me, why should I act like an idiot and dump him? we are not in higschool anymore. Because of MY personality, I wouldn't call him so soon but if he calls me, it is fine!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

When you are thirty why bother any more? I'm thirty five and would not do it over again for anything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldn`t because if he calls after your date that would mean he likes you and whants to talk to you more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what? why? thats really stupid!

Source(s): I
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.