Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Would you dump a guy if he called the same day of a date? (+30 people especially)?

Ladies, if you had a date and the guy called afterward on the same day, would you dump him for not waiting 2-3 days? It seems like a silly and arbitrary rule. I'd rather not risk losing this woman for something like that.

I especially would to know of people in their thirties feel the same way, or if they're through with that game.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Mila S
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well, Im not 30 yet but I wouldn dump him if I like him. Lets be honest, if I go on a date with a guy and everything is fine and I really like him, I'll be thinking about him, looking forward to the next day, so if he calls me, why should I act like an idiot and dump him? we are not in higschool anymore. Because of MY personality, I wouldn't call him so soon but if he calls me, it is fine!

• 1 decade ago

When you are thirty why bother any more? I'm thirty five and would not do it over again for anything.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldn`t because if he calls after your date that would mean he likes you and whants to talk to you more.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what? why? thats really stupid!

Source(s): I
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.