Would you dump a guy if he called the same day of a date? (+30 people especially)?

Ladies, if you had a date and the guy called afterward on the same day, would you dump him for not waiting 2-3 days? It seems like a silly and arbitrary rule. I'd rather not risk losing this woman for something like that.

I especially would to know of people in their thirties feel the same way, or if they're through with that game.

• Mila S
    Favorite Answer

Well, Im not 30 yet but I wouldn dump him if I like him. Lets be honest, if I go on a date with a guy and everything is fine and I really like him, I'll be thinking about him, looking forward to the next day, so if he calls me, why should I act like an idiot and dump him? we are not in higschool anymore. Because of MY personality, I wouldn't call him so soon but if he calls me, it is fine!

When you are thirty why bother any more? I'm thirty five and would not do it over again for anything.

I wouldn`t because if he calls after your date that would mean he likes you and whants to talk to you more.

what? why? thats really stupid!

Source(s): I