promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Dance Dance Revolution Super Nova help!!!?

Ok when i go to the "Shop" mode i want to puchace a new song but all it says is nothing.and i have enough points like 7000.but all it says is nothing!<br>Can anybody help!?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, this took me a while to figure out too. You have to play Stellar Master Mode for a while in order to unlock songs. When you win VIP cards on planets where there are songs you don't have, then they should become available in the shop.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Nothing new to buy in the shop? What you need to do is play the Dance Master mode in the game. As you complete Trials and Showdowns you will be able to unlock songs, characters, game modes, and stages to purchase. To get courses complete available courses (in either Nonstop or Challenge mode) in Advance Mode. By the ways 7000 points is about two songs, so you will want to keep playing. This advice is also to applied to DDR Extreme 2 for PS2.

Source(s): www.ddrfreak.com for more help in DDR SuperNOVA.
  • 3 years ago

i like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha i like the WII too! yet i in my opinion suck at gutiar hero! yet that keeps to be relaxing! haha yet its embarrasing how undesirable i'm loL! unwell merely follow DDR great nova LOL! oh my heck i dont comprehend i like all the songs interior the full extensive international lol jK! i dont comprehend they are all so relaxing!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.