Anyone know of a 5-speed Acura Vigor that's being parted out???

Hello again, and thanks to all who took the time to offer advice on my prior question regarding low cost quaility clutch parts for the above mentioned vehicle.

Unfortunately, there are other parts needed for this car and I'm finding out that a) new parts are extremely expensive and b) used parts are expensive AND hard to find!!! So the idea that I could possibly attain different parts from the same source seems like a good idea for time management, possible discounts on a multi-part order, and savings on shipping costs.

Soooo, the question is:

Does anyone know of an Acura Vigor(any year) that is,for whatever reason, being parted out???

If so, please let me know how I could contact the seller with a parts request list or the cost of the whole vehicle, depending upon its location.

Thanks to all, and Happy New Year!!!

Mel

(soon to be: "Vigorous1" when I finally get this bucket rollin'!!!LOL!!!)

Favorite Answer

contact a foreign only salvage yard in your area about your needs and if the don't have everything or nothing have them place your needs on the locater network as that asks all the other salvage yards in the network if they have what you need.