If you had 100 trillion dollars, what would you do with it?

Favorite Answer

go to the bank and ask if i could have it all in 1 cent coins

I'll never see a million let alone 100 trillion but I would pay off bills for many people, bail out a town or school on the verge of bankruptcy and establish a new finance regulations, I'd set up trust funds, invest in communities, set up a business, get a retirement fund and help some families get new homes.

My dream would be to build new homes for rent to own for those that can't buy a home through traditional means and allow them to buy into their own future and acquire equity.

Lastly, I'd try to buy OIL, OIL, OIL, OIL.

Well for starters I would donate ten percent to the homeless shelters, another ten percent to orphans, and another ten percent to the Cystic Fibrosis foundation as that is what my son has. Then I would buy my mother-in-law her own place of her dreams, get my parents both new vehichles and a ranch, set up collage funds for my three kids, get them each a four wheeler with all the bells and whistles, buy my hubby the ranch that he wants which is 40$ million, then hire a few ranch hands to run it, plus I would get him a new dodge diesel, get my self a new vehcile and build the house of my dreams on the ranch and the invest the rest of it so I don't have to worry about paying my employees and so they could have a 401K plan which is something a ranch hand has never heard of before in their lives. With the intrest I would continue to donate mone to the medical feid in all areas so they can find cures to many things and I would also set up an organization to help famlies that are struggling because they make too much for welfare and not enough to survive.

I guess I'd start by paying off the $8 trillion in debt that George Bush has run up, borrowing money from China. Then at least America could be in charge of it's own finances again.

I would buy a $500k home, several cars, a boat for my son, and bank a few million of it.

I would then set a bon fire with the rest and make smores.

(Immediately taking $99.995 trillion dollars out of circulation would make my few million appreciate very quickly in value.)

I would then begin feeding all the poor saps around me who just went broke because of the devaluing of their own money, and I would be the nicest guy in the neighborhood.

I would by Every hotel & casino of LAS VEGAS get houses throughout all tropical islands Europe Chicago LA New York Las Vegas Raligh Atlanta Mexico and of corse Philly & Jersey!! Then try to get a set of US Airlines and buy 132 of every aircraft buy A record company and some banks Get married to A. Mcclintock (hottie) and make him quit his job as a teacher in PA. and move with him to Chicago!

100 trillion dollars is so much money, no regular Joe would know what to do with it. But the Democrats sure would...

Source(s): Democrats live and breathe the spending of your money to buy them votes from stupid people...

I would buy some land and build some houses for people that don't have one...

My houses would have a store/workshop on the first floor and living quarters above it...

My houses would be VERY energy efficient.. with solar panels and gardens on the roof...

and then... I'd buy a new computer to play games.

spend 20 trillion on god knows what give 70 away to charity and invest 10

First I'd put "Estdomains.com" + "layeredtech.com" out of business for screwing me around everytime one of their idiot users spam the guestbook & messageboards on my website.

Buy a HUGE ranch / private estate with a Formula1 grade race track, golf course, fishing lake, woodlands, large house + a barn to store my car collection in. And maybe a miniature + full size railway.

Buy the car collection to store in the barn.

Buy a couple of UK banks so I can give the idiot at NatWest who came up with the idea of charging people £28 or more for going overdrawn a kick up the backside for putting me £260 out of pocket in 2005 by relieving my account of £28 which put my account overdrawn again, which caused them to then charge me several more £28 fines from their £28 fines for going overdrawn putting my balance overdrawn again and them fining me £28 for it.

Trade in my crappy TASCO telescope for a couple of more decent telescopes, including a Space telescope.

Build a private yacht the size of a US navy aircraft carrier.

Seriously rub it in with everyone who ever picked on me at school + every chick who rejected me for someone else.

Put some aside for sorting out world problems.

Buy a large private island, and declare it as my own country, where idiotic examples of political correctness + Animals rights & muslim extremism are banned (and anyone who comes to the island and tries to engage in the last 2 are immediately ejected via a large cannon firing them back across to the nearest mainland).

Honestly I would donate most of it. What the hell is one person going to do with all that money? Ofcourse I would live nice and lavish, but I would help the needy.