can you give a short sentence that would describe the perfect world.In your eyes.?

Best wishes to all in 2007.

Favorite Answer

Random acts of kindness can be passed from one person to the other all around the world.

GOD bless us one and all, always.

perfect might must be defined because of the fact the perfect that would desire to be envisioned considering the fact that people who're able to decide are additionally in a extra helpful place to disagree, and consequently we are in seek of a few person who might in some techniques be the lesser of two evils or the perfect of a inevitably undesirable lot, and if good experience enters into the subject in any respect, a invoice & Hillary mixture with Obama as vice-president could be categorized "perfect" as long as Obama's spouse remains away or a minimum of remains silent.

Perfection does not and never will exist in this world. Only in God's kingdom will we find perfection (His divine order). Best wishes to you too.

Peace in the world, the love of my family and the grace of God.

The perfect world is held deep within the heart where the world can not destroy it nor can it control events. where the creator God can be as I am alive. there the world can not take from , there the world does not live .

Life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, so let's all get wasted and have the time of our lives!!!111!oneone

Love peace and faith and hope. I believe we should all get to spend more time knowing our Savior.

a world that my parents didnt beat me and accualy gave a s*h*i*t* about me and my little brother.

but like thats gonna ever happen

(read my question and it will all make since)

Let there be peace on earth

no religion=no wars= peace and love