promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

friends over at my house. But I have never hosted a party by myself.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just relax and have fun!! Be yourself

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You will be fine......make sure you have a game to keep your guests entertained but mingling so if you have to leave to check on other things you aren't missed. If they know each other any game will probably do. If you have time, buy "Hot Seat" it is a game of questions and getting to know each other more. If this party is like right away. Play icebreaker bingo. In the squares, put things like....."has a sister" , "traveled outside the country", "has a condom on them" etc.....until the person has bingo or fills the card.....I agree with the poster that said relax. Do not feel the pressure of MAKING everyone have a good time, just create an environment that allows everyone to have a good time. Music, snacks, drinks.......a given.

Source(s): Hostess with the mostest:)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Make sure there's some snacks, and drinks that are available. Other than that, your friends will mingle and create the party themselves.

Maybe provide some music.

• 1 decade ago

Get off the computer and go spend time with them. Make sure they are comfy and have plenty to eat and drink and entertain the,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

just get them smashed and leave them in a dark room for a while... j.k. do you have any dress ups!? they're soooo much freaking fun if you're with the right people... it's what i did for my b'day this year and i KNOW that they're for kids but COME ON!!! you've gotta try it!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

start by getting of the computer

Happy New Year!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.