friends over at my house. But I have never hosted a party by myself.?

Favorite Answer

Just relax and have fun!! Be yourself

You will be fine......make sure you have a game to keep your guests entertained but mingling so if you have to leave to check on other things you aren't missed. If they know each other any game will probably do. If you have time, buy "Hot Seat" it is a game of questions and getting to know each other more. If this party is like right away. Play icebreaker bingo. In the squares, put things like....."has a sister" , "traveled outside the country", "has a condom on them" etc.....until the person has bingo or fills the card.....I agree with the poster that said relax. Do not feel the pressure of MAKING everyone have a good time, just create an environment that allows everyone to have a good time. Music, snacks, drinks.......a given.

Source(s): Hostess with the mostest:)

Make sure there's some snacks, and drinks that are available. Other than that, your friends will mingle and create the party themselves.

Maybe provide some music.

Get off the computer and go spend time with them. Make sure they are comfy and have plenty to eat and drink and entertain the,

just get them smashed and leave them in a dark room for a while... j.k. do you have any dress ups!? they're soooo much freaking fun if you're with the right people... it's what i did for my b'day this year and i KNOW that they're for kids but COME ON!!! you've gotta try it!

start by getting of the computer

Happy New Year!!