What is a good eye cream to diminish crows feet? Is there one? And for dark circles?

I am 40 yrs. old and have tried just about every eye cream there is. Is there really one that will diminish crow's feet along with dark circles or sold separately?

Favorite Answer

Preparation H. Really. Try it. It is a formula that shrinks... well you know ... but it works great for wrinkles and crows feet too.

...about the Preparation H, that is true for puffy eyes. I modeled years ago and that is what we used over anything else. What I have found to work the best for crows feet is an eye gel by Victoria Jackson, she is a makeup artist,not the actress. She has a website that you can order her products from. Happy New Year

I'm an independent consultant for a company called Arbonne. Their products are botantically based, swiss formulated and natural. They have an eye cream called REpair-corrective eye cream. A couple of my friends have crow's feet, they used it for several weeks and noticed a dramatic difference. You can check out their website-arbonne.com. They have some awesome products.

I've used Extreme Eye Rescue by Isabella Pelle for the last 4 yrs straight. I apply twice daily.

yes use this eye creame....

Artistry® Replenishing Eye CrèmeReduces the appearance of puffiness around the eyes in 24 hours. Reduce the appearance of puffiness around the eyes

http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/

I saw on The View that Consumer Reports did a study and not one was better than the other. Even as expensive as they can be.

I use Avon anew line eliminator it works really well ...

i love avon ..lol and no not a seller

www.avon.com

Source(s): www.avon.com

COVER UP

FOUNDATION