Marina G asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

how long does it take for a package to arrive to the us from Honk kong registered air mail?

I ordered someting small from ebay from a member who lies in hong kong. It say they will ship it within 1-4 days registered air mail and it will arrive within 7-25 days. Just wanted to kno wif anyone knew from experience. I live in yakima, washington. Thank you so much for your input.

Favorite Answer

I have shipped from there before and it never took more than 2 weeks. I shipped a brass bed so it was not a small item. I also shipped a set of china from the Fleet landing and that took less than 2 weeks.

• Stuart

Once it's in the hands of the US carrier, it'll be to you in a few days. Getting from Hong Kong to the US carrier could take a long time.

By the way, buying stuff on e-Bay from overseas is a risky move. I'm sure you checked up on the seller's comments and all, right?

Overnight = 3 days

Slow boat = 1 month

• Nana

It is US not us

Hong Kong not Honk kong

know not kno

if not wif

lives not lies

Try using proper english and spell check so I don't have to decifer what you are saying.

Now, to help you out. Shipment from Hong Kong can take 3-4 weeks.

• chucksozz4 years agoReport

are you still a jackass after 9 years just curious

There is no such place a Honk Hong, if your talking about hong kong, i have no clue.