Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Marina G asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

how long does it take for a package to arrive to the us from Honk kong registered air mail?

I ordered someting small from ebay from a member who lies in hong kong. It say they will ship it within 1-4 days registered air mail and it will arrive within 7-25 days. Just wanted to kno wif anyone knew from experience. I live in yakima, washington. Thank you so much for your input.

Favorite Answer

I have shipped from there before and it never took more than 2 weeks. I shipped a brass bed so it was not a small item. I also shipped a set of china from the Fleet landing and that took less than 2 weeks.

• Stuart

Once it's in the hands of the US carrier, it'll be to you in a few days. Getting from Hong Kong to the US carrier could take a long time.

By the way, buying stuff on e-Bay from overseas is a risky move. I'm sure you checked up on the seller's comments and all, right?

Overnight = 3 days

Slow boat = 1 month

• Nana

It is US not us

Hong Kong not Honk kong

know not kno

if not wif

lives not lies

Try using proper english and spell check so I don't have to decifer what you are saying.

Now, to help you out. Shipment from Hong Kong can take 3-4 weeks.

There is no such place a Honk Hong, if your talking about hong kong, i have no clue.