If you know how to play 13 dead end drive... HELP US CUZ WE DONT!?

We are playing a game called 13 Dead End Drive.we read the instrustions thuroughly. We understand up until we start the game. First of all, Where do we move? Who do we move? The Person on the portrait must escape. Who has to put her in a trap and mainly why would we want to set someone in a trap?

ANYWAYS EXPLAIN EVERYTHING THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND HOW IT HAS TO BE DONE AFTER THE FIRST PERSON ROLLS THE DICE!!!!!!

WE WOULD REALLLY APRECIATE YOUR HELP!!

Favorite Answer

I got that game for my birthday the first year it came out. that was a while ago. When I played, the millionare was dead. Some one in the house is set to inherit the money. You divide up the player cards evenly and don't show anyone who you have. On your turn, you can move any pawn you want to. Your goal is to kill off the other players first, without them killing off all your people. At least thats how we played it.

• Faith

That game took SOOOOO long to set up...All I remember is that it was fun, but not fun enough. I'll look up the instructions. I still have the game somewhere...