Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Help....She Might Be Pregnant?

Me and My GF Had Sex 9 Days After The Last Day Of Her Period, I Was Wearing A Condom With Spermicide, But It Ripped...Right After I Got Off, I Noticed That The Condom Had Ripped, So We Took A Shirt And Tried To Wipe All That We Could Away, But Part Of The Condom Was Still Missing.....It's Been 3 Weeks, And I Was Just Wondering If There's A Good Chance That's She's Pregnant, Her Breast Have Been Sore, But We Aren't Sure If It's A "Sign" Or If It's Cuz My Neice Was Jumping On Them.................Please, Do You Think She Could Be Pregnant??

Favorite Answer

Get a test ept works good

Take a home pregnancy test or tell her to go to the doctor.

When a women's breats are sore usually it a 80% chance she is pregnant, but since your neice was jumping on them that could also be why. All I have to say is good luck and take the test.

omg, please do not take medical advice from these answers. Your child's life could be in your hands. Please just buy a pregnancy test and give it to her so you can find out. Sore breasts are a definite symptom.

You do not need help, she needs a test. The earlier you find out, the better for your girlfriend and your baby. Take this seriously and be there for both of them, if this turns out to be real.

Good luck!

Well mate , theres a damn good chance. sore boobs are a good indication, but to be sure, wait til she misses her period and do a pregnancy test. If its positive, go see a doctor. Good luck either way.

There is always a chance....is your GF on birth control? Just have her take a preg test and see how it turns out. Good Luck

Its highly possible - 9 days after her period is right in the middle of most women's fertile time. Go get one of those "early response" pregnancy tests.

there is always a chance she could get Pt. Take a test and find out, and then re test about 1 week later.

She should take a pregnancy test...I don't think she is pregnant but you never know..There other symptoms wait a couple of days if you know she starts feeling sick tired and nauseous.

If you want to decrease the chances of her getting pregnant maybe you should encourage her to start taking the pill...

Take a home pregnancy test and find out. There is always a chance she could be.

Her sore breast could be a sign of her monthly coming. Stay calm and wait if she is late then use a home pregnancy test.