Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

how is the correct cheek kiss given to a girl?

how do you give a correct cheek kiss to a girl that is your friend? i have friends that are girls and when they are going to kiss me on the cheek i always put my cheek and they give me the kiss on the cheek. is this the correct way? or should i be the one kissing her on the cheek. who should give the cheek and who should give the lips?

Favorite Answer

Start at her ear cheek to cheek, and then lightly slide your open (but not wet) lips from her ear to the middle of her cheek and kiss her. It's a tease because you stopped short of her mouth.

A gentle taking of her hand and a small kiss on the cheek is appropriate way to kiss a friend.

The right way is...If the girl is going to you. she give the kiss. and you just the cheek..but if you was to say hi, and went to her you give the kiss and she the cheek.

It varies. In a lot of cases, the female kisses the guy on the cheek. Guys can do it, too, though.

• duque

i do no longer like it whilst i bypass to furnish a kiss on the cheek, and the guy certainly provides their cheek! it would be a mutual, section cheek, section air kiss, completed at the same time. no longer in basic terms with the aid of one person.

NO LIPS!!

just cheek to cheek and go like smooch, thats the way to do it, girls dont want any slober on them.

Source(s): RMC

i am a girl (duh) and i think it should be you giving the kiss. I am sports captain so i have a billion guy friends, and i have only once given a kiss to them, and it wasn't a cheek kiss. I love it when a guy kisses me on the cheek. it should be a little bit of a surprise. thats wat makes it nice:)

the lips belong to your girlfriend. the cheek is for your friend. dont worry bud, your doing it the rite way

Source(s): personal experience

i like it when the guy kisses me on the lips and when a girl kisses a guy on the cheek its because they wana be flirty nd if a girl kisses a friend on the lips its either because they're just sluts or they relly like u or they just dnt no wat thy're doing

Source(s): just my oppinion*
  • TD

Depends on who does what first I guess. If you want to be the kisser, go right ahead. Nothing wrong with that.