Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Who is most likely to kill harry potter in the last book? and how?

Favorite Answer

Ms. Scarlett, with a rope in the conservatory...

Sorry...

I do not think it will be Harry, I think there will be a duel at the end.. and good will triumph over evil. Two people are supposed to die, but I think it's going to be Draco Malfoy (two little of a boy, to big of an ego) and Voldemort.

If Harry does die.. it's going to be in a double whammy taking out him and Voldermort.(OK i like Harry don't want to see him die)

As much as I actually agree with an earlier post that said Snape will die saving Harry, I would rather Snape finish Harry off. Why? Because Harry is annoying and Snape rocks. :Sneers:

ms rowling n voldermort.one w. a stupid spell one w. a pen. a guess to which is more potent?

maybe harry will kill himself,so not to let voldie gloat 3 sec. b4 he dies.'i killed harry!i killed harry!3 cheers!'.voldie uses a spell or a gun n shoots harry,harry ducks too late. ron could kill harry in a fit if harry sleeps w. hermione b4 d big fight!

I think maybe Snape or Hermione. Or it'll be a simutaneous thing where he and voldemort kill each other at the same time.

The way it's going it looks like Harry will die naturally of old age. ;)

I think Snape will die SAVING Harry.

I have proof Snape is a good guy...reread his reactions to Harry calling him a coward at the end of Prince!

how do you know that harry will die? i agree with that other guy malfroy will die because he couldn't kill the headmaster dumberdore or (something like that). do you know when that book is coming out?

well the last showdown will be against Voldemort a final battle of wizards, casting each other energy vs energy, but at the end both of them died,

harry potter...because his power comes from within and he has to use all of it to destroy the one who must not be named and it will drain all of his life force and he will die

• amazon

Lord Voldermont { I know I spelled his name wrong}, don't know how. I guess what and see? Why ask that question, wouldn't you rather read for yourself and how it is going to be done?