My friend likes the name jackamoe what is your opoinion in the name♥?

oh puhlease HONEST♥

• micho
    Favorite Answer

its pretty cute name i loved it

Honestly its good for a pet, not a human. Though names SHOULDN'T affect judging of people, sadly they do. No one will take him seroiusly unless its just a nickname.

ya 4 a cute dog

Good name for a dog, not a child.

Awful for a person. But cute for a hamster.

I don't like it, it sounds a bit too harsh, but whatever suits her taste. As long as she's happy with it, why does my opinion matter?

Of the name? Well, I think it is a pointless name, and it is not your real one, and no one elses either.

jack a moe phe no nea? I do not know how to spell that but that is what comes to mind

its better than s ome of the names on the internet

I use to call my freind this his last name was Da jacamo