Is there a certain part of your family you hate?

I do there is some parts of my family that have boring people and talk to loud or too much. they drive me crazy and well tonight there are some people who are getting on my nerves, they are too loud and annoying.

Favorite Answer

I had that at Christmas. I take breaks. Since it was at my parents house, I would leave for 5 minutes or so then come back because I could only take so much of them. If your not at your house/parents house, keep going from room to room, therefore it breaks it up a little. Good Luck.

definately. i think we all have parts of our family that we hate. unfortunately i see the person i hate every single freakin day, we live under the same roof and he's always in my hair. im talking about my sd... so f***ing annoying, i swear...

• nobody

All my aunts and uncles my grandma and a couple of my cousins. It could go on forever

The most common answer that you would receive:

PARENTS

• celi

just walk away.