Do any one out there know if the crime rate is high at the Berkely Square apartment complex? (Norfolk VA)?

• Shane
    Favorite Answer

If the police won't answer the question, find an EMT or fireman and ask them. They usually have a pretty good idea of which neighborhoods are good or bad.

Why don't you just call NPD and ask them? They will definitly tell you about the crime in that area. I'm not from down there but, I have been there every year since I was a child. I have a lot of family down there. I drive down there from Ohio so, I do a lot of driving while I'm there. I'm not sure where it is. Does it run off of Tidewater Dr., Military Hwy, Church St., Queen Anne or Virginia Beach Blvd?

The local police department can give you that information. You should find their non-emergency number and give them a call.