Don't you all just feel you are so worthless now that the great DOT has put us Sl*ts in our plac?

I mean i dont know about you, but someone directing such a comment at me makes me really want to take a step back and reevulate what i am and who i am today, because i tell you now that i have heard from DOT i just dont think i am doing anything usefull in my life. *sniff, sniff* Oh please Y'all help me i just cant make the scarafice that DOT gives EVERYDAY, What can i do?

oh and sorry my spell checker must be a sl*t that wants attention to cause it couldnt correct my spelling.

OMG NOT THE THUMBS DOWNS!!!!! Say it aint sooo, say it aint soo

Yes Petunia i did and i gave ya a thumbs up

Favorite Answer

Oh now there there Charisma C, you're not a ­slut... Did I miss something? What did "it" say to you?

Well, I can't really comment on that, because I don't know who DOT is. But I will say, have a Happy New Year. And God bless your hubby and all the troops over in Iraq.

Yeah, I'm feeling a little slu/ty myself. I would put some clothes on but this is a painting.

nah. We all have the options of making a creative avatar. I don't know what a dot says about ones personality, but yeah...

I'm not fat. nor a slu/t. I like art, and perhaps my avatar is a bit erotic, but that goes with me too.

As I sit in your attic I evaluate the fact that you are so deeply affected by all that is said an done on here it only makes me realize what a sweet and kind soul you must be...and as always so lady like. I wanna be just like you when I grow up!

I don't know her but I now have an urge to read Petunia's response.

You are not a ***** ( did it myself ) or anything else bad. But DOT well I think she or he may need a timeout.

I've met a few of them ther sl***in my time,but not here on P&S. Thumbs up for taken the stand.

Who is DOT and why is she calling you names? Shame on her! You are better than her, actually, because you don't stoop to such low measures! Chin up, girlfriend, and happy new year.

There, there Charisma C. DOT doesn't rule the world we do or rather you and Nashvillegirl4life do. Don't let them take anything away from you. Let me do it.

Charisma...shaking you...listen to me you are valuable and a great lady tell them to suck a bus on the wrong end and get over themselves...I know you and you rock...do that for me and to hell with spell check...happy new year!

Can I offer a hug and some cocoa?? I say ignore what others say about you- they dont even really know you!