Thrills asked in TravelAsia PacificPhilippines · 1 decade ago

To the people in Philippines?

Hi everyone there!

How was your new years?

Boom tarat tarat boom tarat tarat tararat tararat boom boom boom!

Favorite Answer

Hi there,too! Holidays here in the Philippines are really different and certainly a joyous occassion.Just want to share something with you guys,a neighbor of ours who has an american husband spend his first christmas here!guess what,he was kinikilig whenever there where kids who go carolling at their place that he gives to them happily!It was really fun seeing other people (foreigners) enjoy our holiday season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

hello! it was fun with all the pyro technics all over the midnight sky. they even had a new year's day show at the baywalk, so people were happy. by the way, we're going to have a world pyro olympics show from jan 5,6,7 and 12 & 13. i'm going to watch that show, it would be exciting and fun to see all the pyro technics from the different countries competing. :-)

Masaya ang New Year grabe. Ang gaganda pa ng mga fireworks. Lahat talaga nag-enjoy.

I wished I was in Philippines...I miss the fireworks/paputok!....here in Canada New Year's is boring!......Happy New Year everyone!

I wish I was in the Philippines during the holidays.

new year here is great as ever. because we value family togetherness. we make sure we spend the first meal of the year complete as a family. pray together that the coming year will be bountiful for each and everyone.

and here, we love our neighbors. we celebrate it with them.

Just enjoy! Happy New Year!

you have no idea how much i wanted to be in the philippines and celebrate it the old way! my gosh...i hope next new year,ill be there...im stuck here in los angeles...its ok though..im with my daddy!

hello... my new year is fine... please... no boom tarat tarat.... i'm so sick of that.....