i am in love with a guy that use to be in love with me. i think he still love me?

what should i do. he is giving me signs that he is still attractive to me

Favorite Answer

That sound so wonderful and makes me so happy if you and he do indeed love each other as falling in love with a friend is the best love you'll ever have IMHO. As for advice, there is no reason to be passive and I suggest you simply try and spend more time with the guy and the more time you spend the better you can determine his true interest. Just ask him out to a date-like date and see where it goes from there.

I wouldn't come off too strong. Men like a challange. Talk to him and remember communication is the key to happiness. Love is such a strong word it's actually an action word as well and actions speak louder than any word.

• TD

The best way to find out ... ask him. Good communication is one of the keys to a great relationship. If you're afraid to ask him such a simple question, you probably don't need to be with him.

Good luck!

Umm what you need to do is get your man... He use to love you, can i say that use and love dont go together once in love always in love. If yo ulobe him dont let him pass u up take charge and get your man

Hope this help...

Did he break up the relationship? If so, go slow. He has to tell you that he is sorry and wants to make amends. In the meantime, wait and see if he approaches you directly.

ohmygd.. same here

my boyfriend just dumped me in october.. but he still likes me and i still like him we flirted alot at this party i slept on him we kinda cuddled. and we also danced togeterr. [hot] lmaoo. the only advice i can give u is that just talk to him. oh and also, if he chooses to talk to you over his friendd.. its a dun deal .. honeyy..

glad to hellpp =] emilyy

It's not your problem you already told him to get lost, your job is done. If he wants to follow you around like a pathetic puppydog he deserves what he gets.

• maamu

Just say, "are you flirting with me,because I do so hope you are" and then do that cutsie little smile thing.

If he says no,you can say you were just kidding. If he says yes, well there is your invitation.

M

Ask him if he would like to go out with you. It won't hurt, except if you're shy. (like me). If your shy (like me) then write him a note if he would like to go somewhere with you or to simple go out. That's what I think. (put your initials in the note, too)

• Joho

ask him out to a date. good luck and have a happy new year.