wat do i do0o0oo????

i broke up with my bf because i didnt see him in a week nd then on our 1 month he was unreachable so we didnt see each other till it was the next day (i did this even tho im still majorlyy attracted 2 him) so then later he calls nd is trying not 2 cry nd tlls me i ment so much 2 him nd that he hated we ended for no good reason( even tho i think it was a good reason) nd so any way a day later i ended up asking him if he thinks its worth another try nd he says hes not sure because now that hes had some time 2 think he relized that he likes another girl and me so he tells me to wait awhile before i move on 2 some one else so he can figure stuff out. so i do. nd even tho 2 other guys ask me out i say no because i wanted 2 give him some time. then later i find out that hes going out with a new girl that ive never even heard of. so i screwed up thngs wth my other optons because he wouldnt be honest wth me nd now i d0nt no wat 2 do next...please give me sum advice!

Favorite Answer

You guys sound pretty young. Let me guess you both are teenagers? If yes..then it figures. You were with this guy for a month..it can't be all that serious. Just let him go. If he likes another girl then it wasn't meant to be. He probably would've left you anyway for another girl..well at least thats what it sounds like to me. If you are getting asked out by other guys then go out with them if you are interested in them. But just do it because you are ready to like another guy and ready to go out on a date with someone else other than this guy you are talking about. Don't do it to make him jealous. It will just cause drama.

if i was in your position i would just move on. if he isn't sure he loves you is he worth waiting for? don't listen to the first two ppl, your in an awkward place. good luck, i hope i helped some!

Shut up

• Joho

just try and move on now forget him and find someone else who can accomodate your needs. good luck and have a happy new year.

• Shut up!

find a other bf like me my email is babyaudreyme@yahoo.com

move on...