Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 1 decade ago

Are my photos loaded / viewable ok?

I have about 9 images loaded, can you see them? Also, I have a link to my photography, is that link visible and useable? http://brightsidestudio.com

Thank you in advance, I'm a "newbie!"

Mark J

Favorite Answer

I didn't check out the "cart" or click on every picture alto I did many and all I did loaded fine. You have a nice site and a good future as a photographer ... great eye! As an artist, I especially can appreciate the composition and symmetry! Pure poetry for the eyes ... bookmarked it for later viewing!

I have seen your website and it is quite thrilling with poertical images and colours.You wellplayed with colours and combinations and having a good picture balance an almost every photographs.By the style of your work , I think it's easier to mix this art type photography to commercial photography.

I couldn't find any link in it. May be my fault.

Source(s): 14+ years of Experience

The link worked and the images loaded fine.

i saw them. they are pretty cool. i like the one in black in white with the glasses that one looked awesome. =) i don't really know much about photography but the pictures are cool.