Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 1 decade ago

Are my photos loaded / viewable ok?

I have about 9 images loaded, can you see them? Also, I have a link to my photography, is that link visible and useable? http://brightsidestudio.com/

Thank you in advance, I'm a "newbie!"

Mark J

Favorite Answer

I didn't check out the "cart" or click on every picture alto I did many and all I did loaded fine. You have a nice site and a good future as a photographer ... great eye! As an artist, I especially can appreciate the composition and symmetry! Pure poetry for the eyes ... bookmarked it for later viewing!

I have seen your website and it is quite thrilling with poertical images and colours.You wellplayed with colours and combinations and having a good picture balance an almost every photographs.By the style of your work , I think it's easier to mix this art type photography to commercial photography.

I couldn't find any link in it. May be my fault.

Source(s): 14+ years of Experience

The link worked and the images loaded fine.

i saw them. they are pretty cool. i like the one in black in white with the glasses that one looked awesome. =) i don't really know much about photography but the pictures are cool.