does anyone think family guy is the funniest show ever?

Favorite Answer

Who the Hell do you think you are? I don't believe you would ask a question like that! Dame You! Vile person! It is the best - enough said.

Yes I think that Family Guy is the funniest show ever, but I also think that it has too much of coarse language. It is not good for young children, it's a cartoon, isn't that funny that cartoons are becoming unworthy for young viewers also.

• duque

No. it is style of humorous, yet surely no longer the funniest. it is too sporadic for me. Ever considered the South Park episode the place they locate out Manatees are the writers for family participants guy. i think of they are directly to a minimum of a few thing.

Yes. I love the show. It is stupid and pretty much a no brainer, but is so funny. I have all the episodes and I love watching them, even though i think that the new seasons after time it was taken off the air are a lot funnier then the orignal three, but i think that is because i understand a lot of the referances now because i am older and i am in the target audience.

It's the worst show I've ever seen. There's hardly any plot to each episode, and all the crude "jokes" are just cut scenes where the show goes to some unrelated moment Peter had in his past that are absurd.

Common Example:

The mom: "I just don't think it's safe for Meg to try driving yet!"

Peter: "Yah, like that one moment..."

EVERY JOKE on the show is a cut scene of Peter's thoughts.

Wanna know funny? Watch:

Monty Python

South Park

Drawn Together

The Daily Show

I sure the heck do...someone sent me a link to a site that had Stewie saying mom or variations of that for about two mins or so...I thought I would pee in my pants just from that! LOL

Yes its one of the best eg when Brian lost a bet and owed Stewie money over a Tyson fight. 2DTV is also very funny

The most funniest ever Yessssssssssss!!!!

Hmm, Family Guy is about as funny as a punch in the face. Not, its a hilarious show with very purposeful plot. (If you like things that are completely not purposeful). Yay for Family Guy.

My son thinks so! He has pajamas of the guy with his hair on fire!