why do white people deny that black Egyptians built the pyramids?

Go here and see for yourself : http://www.freemaninstitute.com/Gallery/RTGpix1.ht...

White people also claim that they built the pyramids.

• south
    Favorite Answer

Say What?

humorous how all the large custom turn white. those are countless the dumbest human beings in the worldwide who think of this could be actual. you pick for to extremely be attentive to what the egyptians looked like seem up the Bust of Nefertiti. Don t seem on the those that are there now. This replaced into between the main invaded international places in background, Euros, Arabs,Iranians, Roman, Greeks all left the rustic replaced. in no way the fewer whilst a majority of those large factor the place occurring the it black human beings doing it. The in India, so don t get at a loss for words.

black people love racist strawman arguments, white don't claim they built the pyramids the ancient egyptians did, and you are not ancient or egyptian, go build new orleans back if you are such a good builder then ******

• magpie

You know I don't care what color the people that built the pyramids was nor do I care what color Jesus is. I think white people may be related to aliens, germs from another planet planted here, how do you like that???????

Aren't/weren't Egyptians of mostly middle eastern stock/appearance as opposed to black (from the "deeper" parts of Africa) or white (from the "deeper" parts of Europe?)

Thus Egyptians = a mixture of white/black races and drawing a large amount of decent from the inhabitants of the middle EAST.

I don't... Never even cared or thought about it until right now what color they were...

and I never claimed that white people built anything... but racism does that... Makes generalizations of an entire race based on the stupidity of a few.

***Sits down next to Magpie and throws popcorn at The Black God racist...

Egyptians built the Pyramids but they had help from extraterrestrials.

why do all angry black people generalize about white people? I'm white and I don't really know who built them--I wasn't there.

When your burning in hell i dont think skin color will even matter.It's what is in your heart. The pyramids are really neat anyway. whoever built them.

• S. B.

I used to know the answer, is it i^3?

Jewish slaves built the pyramids