Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Whay you libs STILL thinkin about Bin Laden after all this time?!?

You gay or somethin?!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Dr.O
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It is no laughing matter,Bin laden must be found and brought to justice.

• 1 decade ago

AFTER WHAT TIME?! has anything been proven to be HIS job? mind you, i'm not a bin laden fun, i don't know much about him except that he's an idealist hiding somewhere in the caves and the deserts, and that's exactly my point, a guy in the desert or in the cave CANNOT bring about an attack resulting in a demolition of 3 skyscrapers of which 2 were hit by airplanes and an attack on a best protected space in the world of a pentagon. sorry, this doesn't hold water, even - or especially - by soviet standards of propaganda.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tenacious might be a better word. And I know that Bush has the memory of a gnat, but we do still have troop in Afghanistan...

• 1 decade ago

Unfortunately, he knocked Bush out. Mr. Bring it on! ran the other way.

• because we haven't forgotten about THE REAL PERPETRATORS OF 911......... even when that MORON have turned the WAR ON TERROR into a FARCE

so you neocon have forgotten about 911 ......... AMERICA NEEDS MORE PATRIOTS LIKE YOU

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.