Infant/toddler clothing boutiques?

Anyone know of any shops similar to La La Ling, Lifesize at Fred Segal, or Tuttibella ??

My son wears brands such as Splendid, Tea Collection, Gold Rush jeans, Junk Food, Appaman, Diesel... I am looking for more shops which carry these brands.

How sweet you are!! And you're welcome for the points.

It's not about the brand, price, or whatever.. If I see something I like for my son at Target or Walmart then he gets it.. I buy him what I like because I like it ...regardless of brand. The brands I mentioned above make adorable clothing and I was merely searching for more shops which carry them.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO IS SUGGESTING EBAY, I DO A LOT OF SHOPPING ON THERE AND THRIFT STORES AS WELL!

I TOO DO NOT FEEL BAD ABOUT BUYING AT THRIFT STORES/GOODWILL AND DONT SEE WHY ANYONE SHOULD, I ALWAYS FIND GREAT STUFF :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH I WILL HAVE A LOOK INTO THE SHOP YOU RECOMMENDED. AND YES I DO PUT A LOT OF EFFORT INTO OTHER AREAS OF MY SONS LIFE.. HE WILL BE TURNING 2 IN FEB AND WILL BE STARTING PRIVATE SCHOOL SOON AFTER, HE'S A HEALTHY ORGANIC VEGETARIAN BABY, SPENDS A GREAT AMOUNT OF TIME OUTDOORS, HE LOVES LIFE! I HATE THE FACT THAT A MOTHER BUYING HER CHILD(REN) "BRAND NAME" CLOTHES OFTEN GIVES PEOPLE THE IMPRESSION THAT IT IS THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT TO HER OR THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.

Favorite Answer

Entertaining Elephants in West Hollywood is great. Don't let anyone put you down, it is YOUR CHOICE what clothes you put on your child's back, if you can afford it, what is the problem? My wife and I both purchase clothes we like for our children no matter if it came from "Walmart" or "Fred Segal" so I know where you are coming from. My sympathy for your recent miscarriage as well (I came across your recent questions)

Just remember to put this much effort into other areas of his life too (toys, learning objects,school)

• Try eBay you can find anything there. I do however think its crazy to buy your kids these kind of clothes. Thrift stores are great. I buy all my kids clothes from the Goodwill and I don't feel bad about it at all. I buy name brands that are in perfect condition. I am a little picky when I'm there. But they just destroy clothes anyway. Save your money and buy more practical things.

I think you need to spend less time finding brand names for babys and more tuime letting him grow up and learn and have fun....if you get him into brand name clothes too early he will expect them all the time and will become spoiled..Trust me I have older brothers and a son of my own.......((I am 19....)) boys clothes even toddlers aare 40 for jeans and 30 for t shirts its rediculous...If you insist on this I would suggest http://www.cheekymonkey.ca/Clothing.htm they have adorable clothing that looks like brand name ....I ma not totally sure if they are I have bought a few things from here.Enjoy

Source(s): Institute of my smartness 9LOL jk)) http://www.cheekymonkey.ca/Clothing.htm

There's this great store called "My Child Doesn't Know The Difference Between Name Brand And Walmart"

• Erika

Kenzie clothing Kenzie Polka Dot Kenzie Dot or %. 10 of your admired words, write then down, decrease them out separately, positioned them in a hat, and draw out 2. Then, combine them with Kenzie and you will maximum probably get a stunning call.. you additionally can try this with basically drawing up a million be conscious, or extra advantageous than a million. sturdy luck:)

I have never heard of the places or brands you mentioned but try ebay they seem to sell everything.......................