MS
Lv 4
MS asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Where can I buy skinny fit jeans that aren't outrageously priced?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

although budget isn't an issue w/ me the first and one of the best fitting skinny jeans i bought was at express but that was a while ago i don't even know if they still have them but i would try there first don't worry honey skinny jeans are about to be passe go for straigh tleg or jump on the next trend- wide leg

• 1 decade ago

The best place with the most sizes plus they all are super cute, is Alloy. I buy all of my skinny jeans from there online and i have been soooo happy. Plus, they have sales all the time and can get then for an average of 20 dollars.

Have Fun!

• 1 decade ago

You could always wait a month or two, until they're on the clearance racks, and you could pick up a pair for about $6 or so... because eventually the stores will realize that the whole "skinny jean trend" just isn't catching on. Sorry.

• 1 decade ago

American Eagle is your best bet(around $40, last time I checked), because skinnies from Target or equally priced stores probably will not be the right length and won't fit well.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Astrid
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If you're in Australia, try Supre (I'm not sure if there is Supre in America, or anywhere else for that matter). They sell great skinny jeans, in many different colours and washes, for AU$40.

Happy Holidays!

Source(s): 14 year old Aussie ~Grade 10 2007!~
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Target (Mossimo) or Victoria Secret. I paid arround $40 from Vickies then found some at Target for $6 yep thats right six dollars!!!

• 1 decade ago

Yeah, Hollister and American Eagle are your best bets. I got a pair of Skinny 77 from American Eagle for only 20 dollars. :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would try American Eagle. At this store called Zumie's they also have skater-tight pants/jeans. But that might just be where I live.

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i bought mine at hollister

i like the laugna skinny there only $40

• 1 decade ago

ice design is a great place for great clothing....and they have sweet skinny leg jeans at great prices..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.