Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

who would win in a rap battle 50 cent or eminem or snoop dog?

i think its between eminwem and 50 cent but eminem in my opinon would win his ryhmes r better all 50 cent talks about iz getting laid,ni***rs,and about shooting the crap out of people...eminem raps about the same thing except ni***rs but he actually raps about his family he seems like he actually has a family but yea i do LIKE 50 cent hes gookd i llike his stuff

Favorite Answer

I'd have to vote fot eminem. Gotta love his style and honesty, twisted with a trailor trash white boy additude. THEN he sing about how he loves his daughter, and yet sings about the two of them disposing of Kim's body............. But Snoop was good in Training Day. I don't even listen to 50 cents, sorry

I Would Say Eminem He Is Very Creative And He Would Make A Fool Out Of 50

Snoop Dogg without a doubt. But eminem would give him a run for his money. 50 cent aint even in their league. But still they all aren't really lyrical and they wouldn't beat mos def or nas if the world was about to end and they had to win to save it... but they are good mainstream.

Source(s): Logic.

Eminem. 50 cent can't speak correctly, so no one woulder understand anything that comes out of his mouth and Snoop Dog's made up slang would ruin the whole battle.

The audience that got to listen and judge would be the real winner. That would be a sweet music fest to listen to. I do however suspect that eminem would come out on top tho he is pretty solid with the rhymes.

Eminem because he is the quickest with his rhymes on any subject but for just the sound I love Snoop.

Eminem, hes the best alive at dissing other rappers

example

everlast

ja rule

benzino

murda inc

gotti

cage

rhymefest

limp bizkit

i think that snoop dog would win.

cause i dont like either, 50 or eminem.

50 cent would sooooo beat snoop dog and eminem!!! He's 50 cent!!!

That mexican rapper T Bone (is that what they call him?) or Weird Al. Weird Al made the computer gangsta rap man the computer gangsta rap!