Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what do i do?

my boyfriend spent his new years eve in a motel room with his boys and 2 of his boys have their girlfriends there but he says that nothing's going on, should I believe it or is it a bunch of bullshit?

Update:

he asked me if i wanted to come but i don't like to be around people that i don't know or hang around.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

he's full of ****..guys dont have their girls around unless there is **** in the game...he's up to no good belive that....I'll slap him if you'd like....and you on the booty...jk dont take any man's crap...make him beg

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

why werent you invited? i wouldnt trust him. he rather be with guys? yeah ok

well you shoulda went!! you rather have him alone with the people you dont know? thats not a good idea. i can't believe he went there instead of hanging out with you. he sounds like a jerk

• Joho
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

u should ask him y werent u invited. if he didnt invte u then something must be going on. good luck and have a happy new year.

• 1 decade ago

you must be living in a fairy tale because that is for sure a set up. why are they in a hotel anyway. . and why wouldnt he bring you. . you need to think.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

SURE HE DID AND THE MOON IS MADE OF GREEN CHEESE. ASK HIM IF HE'D LIKE TO BUY THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE FROM YOU?

• 1 decade ago

stop feeling sorry for yourself you could of went with.plus your never gonna know his friends if you dont go around them.

• 1 decade ago

its bullshit

• 1 decade ago

he didnt spend it with you becuase...??

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.