Does anyone know what a 'chi chi man' is? I heard someone use the term?

Favorite Answer

Ah ... chi chis ... that would be breast man.

In the Caribbean culture a chi chi man is a homosexual man.

in mandarin chi means to eat...pronounced like churrr...chi chi means to really eat...chi chi man....really eat a man? real manly eating? but man also means slow in mandarin...so eat and eat slowly?

On one occasion a butcher, who was used to kill one thousand sheep a day, came to Gotama, and, throwing down his butcher-knife, said "I am one of the thousand Buddhas." "Yes, really," replied Gotama. A monk, Hwui Chao (E-cha) by name, asked Pao Yen (Ho-gen): "What is Buddha?" "You are Hwui Chao," replied the master. The same question was put to Sheu Shan (Shu-zan), Chi Man (Chi-mon), and Teu Tsz (To-shi), the first of whom answered: "A bride mounts on a donkey and her mother-in-law drives it;" and the second: "He goes barefooted, his sandals being worn out;" while the third rose from his chair and stood still without saying a word. Chwen Hih (Fu-kiu) explains this point in unequivocal terms: "Night after night I sleep with Buddha, and every morning I get up with Him. He accompanies me wherever I go. When I stand or sit, when I speak or be mute, when I am out or in, He never leaves me, even as a shadow accompanies body. Would you know where He is? Listen to that voice and word."[3]

chi chi is a Mexican term for breast

I don't know who spoke those words, but if he/she is Chinese it means "keep on eating slowly" > 吃吃慢 [pronounced as English words: "churr, churr, mahn" the 'mahn' rhymes with 'fun' and 'run'. Or 慢慢 吃, man man chi, [mahn, mahn, churr] which means eat slowly, safely or carefully. Or don't rush, take your time and enjoy your food.

• he is a boobie man...chi chi's are boobs

chi-chi means breasts... he is a breast man.

Source(s): You know , a guy that would like to put his head in between a nice pair of boobie,s and shake his head like a dog drying himself off...good times.

somebody whos a cheapskate

Source(s): at least that how I use the term chi chi

It seems he is a boob man. Chichi is Spanish for "breast".