Can anyone recommend a best detailed Bible concordance?

I am a Baptist if that helps at all.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Strong's and Young's are both Exhaustive Concordances (every word in the Bible), Crudens is not exhaustive to my knowledge. I assume you read KJV if Baptist, but I think you can get either Strong's or Young's also in NIV or NASB

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Strongs Exhaustive Concordance; The Interlinear Bible; The New Defender's Study Bible; The King James Version Bible. I would also recommend some excellent Lexicons

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible

• 1 decade ago

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance is the mainstay of most Bible scholars.

http://www.handlethetruth.net

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you use a computer, Nelsons Electronic library includes several translations of the scriptures a couple of commentary's, and of course Strong's concordance and Hebrew and Greek lexicon.

• 1 decade ago

Strongs is the answer. Even though its already been posted. But, always remember to pray first. Thats the reason mankind in themselves cant understand the Bible. As Brother Paul says; The nature man receiveth "not" the things of the Spirit of God; because they are foolisness unto him. Neither can he know them, becasue they are spiritual discern.

It is God's Word. But, without his Spirit to guide, it will be as it is to the World. Just another religious book.

Source(s): People nit-pick about what Version of the Bible to use. However, there are "slights" of human errors in all of them. Especially the NIV, when it comes to actually Greek words. But, God's Holy Spirit guides us through all the slights of differences.
  • 1 decade ago

Strongs concordance

or

Blue Letter Bible online works pretty good for me.

• 1 decade ago

Strongs for the strong Christian, Youngs for the young, and Crudens for the crude

Source(s): Me
  • 1 decade ago

Douey-Rheims.

• 1 decade ago

I like Strongs, which is exhaustive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.