Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what if your bf loved soccer more than he loves you?

eh he says he loves me more than soccer...but idk...seems like he loves soccer more...im not upset or anything...but is that weird or what?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My bf is like that too. He loves to play soccor and talks about it a lot. My bf said its a different kind of love, but if he had to pick between the two, he would definitely pick me. It's probably the same for you too.

• 1 decade ago

He probably loves soccer, but he loves you too. He wants to win every goal for you. That's what I think. Ask him he loves you or soccer. There is no both. Try it. I hope I helped you!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If he is an aspiring soccer player....developing even college level skills require hours a day. Support his passion or dump him. IF he is an aspiring athlete, like a musician the skill requires many hours a day to master.

If he is not an aspiring athlete, well his priorities are mixed up or he just isn't interested in you.

Source(s): I write an advice column on craigslist.org free postings.
  • 1 decade ago

soccer is a sport and you are a person so just say i don't care if you love soccer more thatn me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

join soccer.

Play soccer together with him =)

its a very sexy sport plus he can love you more

• 1 decade ago

I had a bf like that ... and well, I'm with someone else now.

They get worse with age, so good luck with that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pop every single soccer ball you see

• 1 decade ago

If it doesnt bother you stay with him. I'd being checking out the other fish in the sea!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Well, you'd know where you stand--second.

• 1 decade ago

After you pop all his socer balls, dump him!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.