promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
emily asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Is it bad to eat a overdose of those candy vitamins( the gummy ones)?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's not really a good idea, but it is not fatal. There are not high levels of substances that can damage the liver of kidneys in children's vitamins and the body just excretes excess or un-usable amounts in your urine.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    YES, even though they look like gummy bears, they are still vitamins. And you can get overdosed.

    Source(s): I overdosed on vitamin c before, and it's not fun.
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    YES it is! You will die in seven days from a delirious conversation with a stump by the name patrick. You will lose a kidney because of this, because it talked you into going to candy mountain. Maybe one day, you will get healthy and take only one of those gummy bears a day.. Save a life, only eat one! Because then you have time to plot how you are to destroy the other ones the next day.

    BUT SERIOUSLY. It can screw up the chemistry completely in your body, you may get very sick, and death is always a possibility.. Seriously.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    Yes, but it is by no means going to kill and adult, but If your child overdosed call his doctor and ask. However if they have Iron, Call 9-1-1, High Iron can easily kill someone even an adult, fast.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    YES! It is bad to have an overdose of anything.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    It is bad to over indulge in any kind of food or drink eat in moderation and stay healthy

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    YES! SOME VITAMINS ARE TOXIC IF TAKEN IN LARGE AMOUNTS! IF YOU DO TAKE TOO MANY CALL THE POISON COTROL TO SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    They are still "real" vitamins aren't they???

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    NO! but u better brush those teeth of yours! REPLY.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.