Carley asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 decade ago

bleh... im pregnant and tired...?

I was on adipex for many months... I love the crap... but had to go off it because I am pregnant.... The stuff really helped me get energy... but now that i can't be on it, i need something to help with the energy because im drained... I sleep 11-14 hours a day and sometimes more... Im young only 24... my life is pretty dull and boring and i dont work... Just a stay at home mom with 2 kids and a full time student but am off right now, and my hubby is off work for a few weeks... Does anyone know of anything that I can safely take while pregnant besides these stupid prenantals that aren't working, that can boost my energy????

thanks

Favorite Answer

I have the ultimate solution, I have three children was very tired all the time till my mom turned me on to Bee Royal Jelly, I tried a brand or two and felt the same but then I found a website http:www.beeroyalproducts.com I gave it a chance after talking to their rep on the phone and they explained to me that many other brands are not pure , I bought the large bottle it was 90 bucks and it lasts 5 months, when I used it with my first pregnancy my energy shoot throught the roof and the best part was NO POST PARDUM DEPRESSION, then I got pregnant again and was miserable so I bought another jar and bang like magic I felt full of energy and feeling great about myself and again NO POST PARDUM DEPRESSION , my doctor who is awesome because he does alternative medications told me that Royal Jelly is the best and oldest food supplement in the world , because it helps your body to produce natural hormone levels you feel energetic and happy, and the best part he told me was that I was giving my unborn baby a great gift and that was to build a very strong immune system he was right cause my kids WERE NEVER SICK, when they got their shots no reactions , no fevers breezed through everything and slept the entire night. So when I got pregnant with my third it was a no brainer ROYAL JELLY ALL THE WAY , try it you won't regret it and its safe , natural and healthy once you are on it you will never get off it I have been taking it now for over 5 years ... Good Luck

How about taking short walks in the mall (leave the credit card at home). If you live in an area that the weather is nice, go to the park with the kids and just walk around and get some fresh air. The more cooped up you feel the more you will use that as an excuse to sleep. Try to go to a museum with a friend or by yourself. Since your hubby is home, try to get some alone time so you can feel energize throughout the day.

Try bee royal jelly its loaded with natural B vitamins that will give you an energy boost without the crashes of caffeine ands no side effects. It is also a complete protein, has Vitamins C and E. I buy it at http://www.beeroyalproducts.com . I get it there because they are the only ones that carry Royal Energy Tea. It is green tea with bee pollen (also high in the B vitamins) and freeze dried raw honey. I do allot of speeches and this tea is the only thing I've found that gives me energy and sooths my throat at the same time.

• Elisa

i found out im 3-4 weeks pregnant and i had implantation bleeding which is old blood and mine was brown spotting. you shouldnt be bleeding heavily at all if you are pregnant. it takes 10 days after you conceive to show up on a prego test at home. but it took me 3 to 4 weeks before i even had one sign. so i would wait a while and take a test! good luck :)

Try exercising.... nothing gives you more energy more naturally. Everytime you feel like taking a nap. Take the kids for a walk instead.

Be sure and let your doctor know about the fatigue. It may be a symptom of gestational diabetes.

energy is all about what you put out...

Just remember though, your body is building another body...

Give it time and plenty of sleep

try orange ENERGEY drink. you can find it at any health food store.