Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

How can I pamper my nails?

My hands and nails are in bad shape.

My hands are very dry.

My nails are pretty bad, too. I have REALLY bad hangnails on my thumbs. There are tiny white specs on pretty much all my nails except my thumbs.

My nails are not brittle, they are rather strong and tough.

What can I do to pamper my hands and nails and make them prettier. I want to make my nails white and visibley healthy, right now, they are sortof average.

I eat right, I never have fastfood. I have stopped eating sugar and junk food a few days ago and I drink 8+ glasses of water a day. I am slim and tall with no health issues.

Favorite Answer

Mary Kay carries this hand care kit that has a hand buffer and some cream, try that. Exfoliation is very good for removing dry dead skin and then moisturizing will help to soften your hands. Also you need to take a multivitamin or visit a vitamin store, the employees should be able to suggest a supplement to aid in nail health. You defintely need iron to promote healthy nails. Some things you can also do are, wash your hands and underneath your nails, clip and file your nails, and get a clear nail strenthener.

look on sally hansen.com it has a good selection for any problem. whatever you need,they have