Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 decade ago

Should I risk sleeping naked even though.. ?

my parents might come in and wake me and see more than they intended to? haha ( I have done it a few times before, but I'm just not sure if I should make a permanent habit of it )

Favorite Answer

wow, you've inspired me to sleep naked tonight. I've done it but just don't find it very comfortable. But why not for 2007.

In your parents' house? Would you like it if they were sleeping naked and you might see? When you're on your own in your own home is time enough to sleep naked. Until then, trust the instinct that made you question this in the first place. Wear some comfy sleep clothes.

if you like sleeping naked then do so, just put a note on your door that says" not feeling well, but Happy New Years"

You were born naked so sleep naked. Satin sheets feel very nice against the bare skin!

your parents probably sleep naked, as well.

what you do is keep the robe or nightgown close by you bed or in the covers with you so if youre surprised you can quickly cover up.

hey, sleep how you want if you have a room to yourself.

You should and you shouldn't because It feels good and you might be doing it and your parent walk in then you are grounded.

um, why exactly do you wish to sleep naked anyway? it seems a bit odd to me. i mean the only time people or persons should sleep naked is after you know what.

1. boys are gross, don't listen to them.

2. If you're not comfortable with your parents seeing you, I'd suggest wearing something.

haha ive been in the same situation before trust me...ummm i think it depends what kind of sleeper you are..are the the kind that throws up the blankets and every over object on the bed and then wakes up wondering WTF happened?! (thats me) or are you the stone sleeper..the one who falls asleep in one place and wakes up several hrs in the exact same place!! If so (stone sleeper) id go for it ;)

hey girl dont worry. i sleep naked all the time and just stay covered. and if they come near you just say mon/ dad i am naked under here do you mind. thats what i say because sometimes my mom comes it to greet me good morning. but yea go ahead sleep naked. its fcking confortable i do it all the time