Did your plastic plants die...................................................................................

because you didn't pretend to water them?

Favorite Answer

no. because i bought a fake watering can to go with it., along with my fake sunlight generator.

No.They died because i forgot to turn of the heater lamp in the morning.It also may be because I imported them from Mexico, who imported them for a mythical land in Saudi Arabia.Or, mabey my cat Billy got chased by Billy West over copywright infringement of his Haloween costume last year, and by some coincidence, knocked over my cousin, Max, into a REAL rose bush, that then suddenly turned radioactive and caused global warming.Ormabey,I KNOW!THEY WERE ALREADY DEAD!!!

Source(s): Nicks Nonsensical Stories

They didn't die from lack of water . Mine started drooping over from lack of dusting. Maybe if I had pretended to water them they might have pulled through. Darn.

Once, but luckily I had pretended to have the sprinkler go off everyday so that it got watered. that was a close one.

Now hold on a sec I went on vacation and asked you to water them for me and you let them die?why did you do that????

Source(s): lol

no it was all nice green and dusty...I put it out today no lie! The only reason I did not put out that plastic ficus until now was cause my mom gave it to me...happy new year!

• Wicked

you meen I was not supose to water the plant

i thought that all plants need water, no wonder the center rusted

No, I pretended I put mine outside, and when it froze, I pretended they died in the cold!

No they melted because I left near the heater

They died just yesterday... I need to spend more time meditating about them being watered.