I like this guy at school.?

There is a guy that I like.I'm scared to ask him out & to talk to him because he's in 8th grade & I'm in 7th.He only talk's to his guy frinds. how can I talk to him with out being scared & ask him out.PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Give hints that you're interested in him. If he catches on, he might ask you out instead!

Or, you could do it my style, where you go straight up.

Ask him. What's the worst that could happen? He says "not interested". Well ok, you might be sad for a little while but at least then you know, and can get over it rather than doing this crushing deal. If he says "yes" then hey hey, look at what you have!

Hey... I'm a sophomore in high school and I've seen 8th grade guys! But, I noticed mostly during 8th grade guys like girls but they won't tell them until they get in a higher grade. If you truly like the guy I see no harm in asking him out maybe when he's not around his guy friends... catch him in a hallway or something!! That would be easier because guys usually try to act cool when they're around their guy friends!!! And, if he feels the same way about you... you might just get a yes!!!!! Be confident and go for it!!!!!!!!!

Dont worry i went through the same thing when i was about your age i gave hints to the boy i liked but not hints to show i am absussed or something but that i would like to be friend yet not..

i also tryed doing the drop book and trip but of course poeple laughed and moved on .. so dont try that

then try doing a trick my friend did to me .. ask a friend to call him and ask him does he like u

but of course i would not do the last one ..just try to be yourself maybe things would work out !

Source(s): Experiance

accidentally run into him then apologize then talk to him a little and then ask him out.

p.s reply so I can see if it worked

• Joho

just talk to mhim, just go for it. ask him out. be confident. good luck and have a happy new year.

yes you can talk to him. dont be scared. . thats stupid. you never know until you try so try and be as brave as you can and you never know what miracles may happen.

you should take a chance...be risky...or at least just talk to him..good luck!