what are ethiopians?

are they part black- part indian. i would like to know....

Favorite Answer

What's this about Indians in Ethiopia? Maybe in the Indian Embassy in Addis Ababa, but nowhere else. There are 80+ ethnic groups in Ethiopia, but none are Indian. The people of Ethiopia are Semitic and Black. The Black population includes a few remaining Falasha, who are Jewish. The rest of the country is Orthodox Christian and Muslim, roughly evenly split.

Who are ethiopians you mean. They are people, like you and I. Ethiopia is in Africa, eastern part, right next to Somalia. I don't know where you got the idea that ethiopians are part Indians but they are not. They are not related to india in anyway. I have lived in Ethiopia for over 12 years, and heard no such thing.

people from Ethiopia, not from South Africa, but north. As far as having Indian roots, I've never heard of this, but they are lighter skinned.

they are people who come from Ethiopia, yes they are black skinned but they ARE indians

No race in particular, i mean you can be caucasian/white and be ethopian. an ethopian is someone from ethiopia. duh!

they are from south africa and are africans