Are there any key factor's in knowing whether or not I have Raynaud's Disease?

I constantly have cold fingers and toe's whether the outside temp is cold or not, the get really red or a light blueish color,and when they get really cold or start to warm up i get sharp pains in my fingers. Any body who has Raynaud's or knows about it please let me know.

Favorite Answer

I believe I have the same problem.......however, I've never had it diagnosed by my doctor. (my fingertips turn pure white)

If you want to learn more......click on this link and read:

http://www.webmd.com/hw/health_guide_atoz/hw180983...

Raynaud's gets worse in the cold. I think you should see a doctor to have your peripheral circulation checked out. Of course, what you have may not be Raynaud's at all. it could be a nerve disorder. Look up Reflex Sympathy Disorder. My mom has this, and what you have sounds all to familiar.

hello,

raynuad's syndrome is atype of peripheral vascular diseases, it affects females more than males

organs affected are tips of nose, fingers and toas

it have to go to a physician

drugs used to traet that case and it is so easy

happy new year

Yes, a doctor's diagnosis.

And it's factors, not factor's.

you've got it. always bring a pair of gloves with you.

Hope this helps...........I have it and its just more of a nuisance than anything...........