promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

carrie underwood's before he cheats?

i dont understand why carrie underwood can have a hit with a song that is about destroying someones property because he cheats on her but marilyn manson and other metal/rock artists cant even have their music on the radio because it is violent and little children can possibly become violent too. does a song about destroying a guys car cuz he cheated on you have the same effect? isnt destroying someones car violent? i think there is a double standard when it comes to music thematics because shes female and an "idol" so she can teach young girls that it's alright to do serious property damage to a guy's car if he cheats on them and marilyn cant talk about death

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Uh, have you ever heard "Country" music before...it's full of that kinda stuff.

I'm suprised she didn't shoot them, hijack a train with her old dog, and go to prison in that song too.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I like both artist, the way carrie speaks and the way marilyn speaks are waaaaaaaaayyyyy different. It may be the marilyn does not choose to have a edited version of his song to play on the radio. They are many other songs out there about being violent and death that have become popular.

• 1 decade ago

There is no comparison between Carrie Underwood and Marilyn Manson. Carrie is a great singer. Like others have said it is just a song! There are a lot worse songs out than this one so why are you ragging on Carrie?

• Dabidu
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I agree with you, and that its not 'just' a song. What the hell ? Just a song ? Theres a reason why kids dress up emo or punk or something and its not 'just' a song if it can do that.

However, i guess you could say that as a whole, Marilyn Manson IS abit over the top most of hte time, overall.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Elisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

She means that he is alreay cheating on her with another girl, so the next time he tries to cheat on a girl, it won't be Carrie but whoever the girl he is using to cheat on w/Carrie, the saved a little trouble probably means he won't try to cheat after what Carrie did to his car

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

dude. .its just a song. besides, unlike a lot of metal/rock songs, there isnt that heavy guitar that adds to the "violent" sound. . .

• 1 decade ago

This sint a question-its an opinion!!!

I like the song-awesome music video.,

• 1 decade ago

Ok Jordan, it's JUST A SONG! Get over it.

• 1 decade ago

i dono i see were your comin from but i really like her song

• 1 decade ago

it is just a song!

dumbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): don't know
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.