Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Other - Soccer · 1 decade ago

is there an option in fifa 2007 to go straight to a penalty shootout mode?

I have fifa 2007 for pc and i dont see any option to go straight to penalty shootout. does this option even exist?

• Favorite Answer

nope but wut you can do is......

start the send half of overtime with 5 minutes to go...

that is as close as you can get to a automatic penalty shootout

• ?

EVERYTHING! is worse than a penalty shootout! I love them! So exciting, when I'm watching as a neutral, and I know that there's a chance it could go to penalties, I am literally begging for both teams not to score. I am an Englishman aswell, so it's not like I'm saying all of this through any bias towards shootouts!

oh no there isnt but (i no it'll take a long time but)you can just begin and pass the ball not do anything wait until halftime then pass it again and not do anything and it will be 0-0 then for an option put penalty shootout

Oh, you're talking about your PC? And I thought you were asking about a change in real FIFA rules........

yes

• micho

lol it will be pretty cool ask them to do that