are you going out this new years eve?

do you prefer to stay home new years eve or go out? my hubby I and stay home.....HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

I am staying Home and do Stay Home each year. To many maniacs on the road tonight. Plus, If I do go out it won't be a Party it will be at a church to worship our Lord and Savior and Fellowship and ring in the New Year the Normal way.

• Holly

I prefer to stay home, but I'm without my boyfriend because he's at work and we're also having some problems. So I'm not really happy about being home this year...

We stay home too. Happy New Year to you as well.

Happy new year to you as well. No, we used to worry about where to eat at and all, but we just stay in now being relaxed. It's so much nicer at home.

I prefer to stay at home with family and friends.

http://www.handlethetruth.net

Staying at home with my husband, he's playing with the puppies and I am talking to y'all. It's also our 27th wedding anniversary. Happy New Year May God watch over us all.

well to what it worth-if i party or forsay go out to get drunk,it:s well to stay where im drunk at cause these lays here in kansas city or kansas it wouldn:t be a good year to get tossed in the slamer-drivin intoxicated-it only tacks 2-24 ounce beers to be drunk - thats by laws-but for me well 1-2 aint enough,it:s 24 or more.good ole milwaukies best and me never quite till its gone or im broke,so the answer is NO!!!!!!!!! so have a nice rememerable new 2007! mixstuff,so if you drink just dont drive OK,just be safe.

I am staying home where it is the safest. Happy New Years to you and your husband.

Was going out. Got bit by a brown widow (yes BROWN). Hand is swollen and sore. Overmedicated. Staying home.

I live in Florida, and the Mexicans across the street are having a big party - with a live Mariachi band and all. They're having so much fun, I wish I had been invited!