Advice to give my friend?

My friend has been going out with a girl for a while now and they make the cutesttt couple! well today some guy messaged him saying shes cheating on my friend with him hes completly crushed but were still not sure if its true .. he wants to break up with her now but i say not to do anything till hes completely sure...how do i cheer him up?

Favorite Answer

take him out to the movies

Just tell him, that maybe its not true. Just wait and see what happens. He does not want to make a mistake he'll regret. Not knowing the truth, but believing a lie is is way different.

be there for him. dont let him break up with her unless he knows for sure that shes a cheating hussy. LOL. sorry for that. anyways. . just be the friend youve always been.

Good Luck

Well, I'd tell him if she's doing this, then it wasn't meant to be. There are other girls out there for him. Just tell him to move along, and find someone who appreciates him the way he should be.

tell him to find someone new if she cant handle that your just a friend he doesnt need her to cheer him up go out and have fun

well first u should ask his gf whats really going on then u could jsut be there for him and kinda do what ever he wants cause he is in a really bad mess!! so be super nice

Ask your friend if you want to investigate his girlfriend. You could also ask your friend's girlfriend if she really cheated your friend. Don't mention your friend in it.

• Joho

just talk to him and hear him out. good luck and have a happy new year.

I'd just tell them both they're sluts and no good sons of bitches