Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

What are some really funny/pathetic occupations?

Favorite Answer

When I was a seaman in the Navy my job was Bosen Mate. This is the fancy name for janitor. Anytime my ship was not out to sea I was lucky enough to be one of the 'barnacle scrapers'. A barnacle scraper was put in a harness and tossed over the side of the ship to hang there and work. While the work wasn't horrible, other Bosen Mates made this one of the worst jobs. While hanging 70 feet above the waterline over the side of a 500 foot ship these bored sailors were known to drop anything and everything over the edge and onto the poor guy dangling helplessly (me). Some spit, while others dumped cola, pee, you name it. Easily the crappiest job I ever had.

Being the person who wears the Donald Duck outfit at Disneyland. Or Goofy. Or better yet, wears them to some kids birthday party.

A llama shaver

Camel Jockey

Emu jockey

any kind of little man that would ride an animal really...

Um, well,

It depends.

like are you trying tomake fun of somebody, or are you just bored.

well personally i think working on a honey-bucket truck would be a hoot(no offense to anybody thta does). You really need to specify more!!

Source(s): Well, i guess from myself

Mine is pretty bad. I scrape off gum wads from under restraurant tables and sell it by the pound.

A banglelorum stuffer

glass trinket maker,,,,poo cleaner at the zoo,,,,,,,,hmmmm porta poty installer and how about a pencil maker,,,,,o and a live statiue (like in hollywood)

depends on how high ur standards are

**** mopper