promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Does the "G.W." in President Bush's name also stand for Global Warming?

Could be more to it than meets the eye.

Let's see...or how about "Great Warmonger"?

Any other ideas for the "G.W." ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Great White (Presidient, heh heh.).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

the significant reason the U. S. did no longer meet as much as Kyoto protocol contained in the 1st place develop into financial, and any regulations it might impose on enormous business employer. (no concept what Australia's excuse develop into). Now, the share holders and purchasers of the significant companies contained in the U. S. would desire to be pressuring them to 'bypass eco-friendly', so those companies would desire to in flip be pressuring the authorities, with the aid of fact i do no longer see the different rationalization why they could all at as quickly as replace. its all PR yet of path Bush does not admit that some thing he did no longer connect contained in the 1st place develop into wonderful, so he's arise together with his new plan, and made particular he suggested China (who've some concessions below Kyoto) and India. He forgot to point the different BRIC economies of Russia and Brazil, yet i'm no longer even shocked at that. little question something of the international will appease him in some way, (as continually) so i do no longer think of his U flip will injury US O2 offsetting long term. the genuine irony right this is its shown a great form of world warming is a organic cycle besides.

• 1 decade ago

lest see, global warming is a big lie, climate changes all the time why cant u libs just see the fact, and if it wasn't for this war we would all be dead, we only r killing the top terrorist in the world, if u want to see the truth you should watch FAHRENHYPE 9/11, of course u wont because a democrat says the word "Kurds", and say that if it wasn't for GWB, this country would be in turmoil

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Got weed?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it means global windbag or genital wart

• 1 decade ago

Genital Wiper would be my vote.

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

how about this dumbass, gun warrior for repealing the idiotic gun control laws enacted by that other dumbass Clinton.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.