I let him go. Now what?

Well I had a talk with him and we decided that since he's dealing with so much it would be best if he had some time away from me? We're not completely over (I don't think anyway). But now I just feel like my heart has been ripped out and stomped on. I feel like I lost a part of me and now there just emptiness. How am I supposed to deal with it. I'm trying really hard to understand but it's not easy. I guess I'm just scared of what's going to happen to us. I'm scared of losing him for good. What to I do to make the best of the situation?

Okay his father is about to dye from cancer and we've just been fighting a lot. He hasn't been around much and says he just wants to be with his family right now. We didn't break up we're just on a time out so he can deal with his life. I just don't know what I'm supposed to be doing while he's dealing and I'm just really depressed. How can I get my mind off of the pain and emptiness that I'm feeling? Should I call to see how he's doing?

• Favorite Answer

Well, I don't know what he is dealing with, you left that out, but love goes in good times and bad times..So, I am not sure what is going on here..Try to go on...Go out with friends and have a good time, he may not come back, and you may not want him back..There are more fish in the sea, who needs a fickle one...

I would say the best thing for you to do is to stay a friend to him. Once in a while maybe ask him if he wants to get out of the house and do something. It might be good for him. Go out with your friends and keep going on with your life, that might help you keep your mind off of him. Go have fun :)

Have a Pina collada! It's New Years, but don't get depressed over that.. it always looks better in the morning... if he wants time away he may be exploring other avenues... hum......

To make things easier, just take a break from him, girl... and if he wants you, he's gonna call... and have a great New Year's and be happy for yourself.

when a guy says taht its over sorry 2 tell u that but its true!! i kno it hurts but u just have 2 get over it! 2 help you get over it u can always look to your friends for help!! that always helps

of course you should call and see how he is and everyone involved is doing!