Girl HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!?

im 18, a senior in HS and a cook at where i work. theres this girl at my job in a restaurant thats a server thats my age(18) too. i really like her. my friends and people that are close to them told me that shes bisexual and has girlfriends and boyfriends although she sometimes lies about having them. just 2 two days ago she went out of her way to talk to me and we ended up having a long conversation and learned ALOT about eachother. i catch her flirting with me. shes ethiopian and was born their but for the most part lived in the US. what should i do?

Favorite Answer

ask her out for coffee.."hey you want to go get a cup of coffe after work?" you know. Keep it simple, if you like her. Get to know her better, and enjoy have a new friend...g.f. maybe later. Good luck!

Build on the friendship. That way you can feel her out alittle more. When you get more comfortable that she is bi then ask her and see what happens.

If you're interested in her, ask her out!