Can I wear strappy black heels, open-toed, in the winter?

Favorite Answer

Yes. Even though I don't live where it's extremely cold....I do live in a state that has snow in the winter....and I do where open-toed heels in the winter...

If need be, while out walking to where you are going, wear tennis shoes, then put your heels on inside.

How To Wear Strappy Heels

Here's a basic rule to follow, if you have to wear nylons don't wear open toed shoes. Generally it's not a good idea to wear open-toed shoes in winter. There are plenty of strappy closed-toed shoes that you can wear during the winter months.

Sure you can, but if you end up freezing all night you won't have a good time. How about wearing some sheer black hose (make sure they have the invisible toe, not the reinforced ones, which look ugly). Or some sexy fishnet stockings or something with a little bit of sparkle?

Whatever you wear, have a fabulous evening!!

Sure it depends on the weather. If its raining or snowing I guess wearing open toes shoes are not a good idea. But if the weather is great and you want to look fierce go for it. "MAKE IT WORK"

Depends on where to and where your at. I would say if its with some skinny hot satin pants go for it but with a dress or skirt get a pump or a boot!!

First of all, I love the skirt!!! People notify me I have nice lower limbs but I still don't wear shorts

I really like long skirts. My bf likes the short ones. So my closet is packed w/ 1/2 and 1/2.

• Depends on where you're living. If you're in a warm area go ahead. Live somewhere cold? Don't try it unless you looove getting frostbite.

Well, you could, if you really wanted too. They're all right for if your going to a play or something, just don't go prancing around in the snow with them!