?

Will there be a lot of drunkenly asked questions tonight?

Favorite Answer

hopefully they are the funniest ones.. are you lite yet?

Aren't there a lot a drunkenly asked questions every night?

Well not me today my luck runs out. I forgot to buy more wine yesterday and now the wine store is closed. But I managed to throw temper tantrums on here, that should cool me down a bit

wow....why do people get so drunk and go on the computer? I don't get it..yes I'm sure, tonight like all other nights, most of the questions and answers are powered by alcholic beverages, and before you ask, mine are powered by Iced Tea...Happy New Year! Being sober is the best.....

• magpie

I don't think so, they are probably at Times Square and aren't inclined on-line when they get drunk, it is usually for social ego boosting. If they are alone getting drunk, UH OH

This must be the first one. But as there are usually many of them, it will be hard to determine the percentage....

Yes.

Probably after 1 A.M.

Wait until I'm done drinking to ask that lol.

Hopefully!! That would be good, cause it's safer to be here that on the road!! HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!

• .G.

Like... Who invented liquid saop?and why? Hic..