Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 decade ago

How do I beat a drug-test for Cocaine?

I am (was) a recovering addict that recently relapsed. I know I screwed up,and want to get back on track before I fall any deeper. I have to get past a drug test on 1/3/07 I last used the wee morning hours of 12/31/06.. Can anyone please help me??

Favorite Answer

You have to be honest and deal with the consequences. if you sneak by, you will kind of remember that you can get away with it and you will be more likely to use again. Please take care of yourself. You only have to do one thing each day: Don't use. Each day is another day where you don't use. Don't think of a long way in the future and get overwhelmed and then use. Just one day at a time. Don't use today.

Good luck. I know you can do it. Just think, your last time was in 2006 and you can have a totally clean 2007 if you are careful! It's a beginning.

Natasha

There is not NEARLY enough time available for the drug to be absent from your body before 1/3/07. With the very precise drug testing available today it can sometimes take weeks...if not months....to test negatively after using.

Keep drinking lots of water to flush it out. I am sorry to hear that you relapsed. Don't give up, and good luck to you.

Sorry, not enough time. You will not pass your test.

No.

It's better for you to get caught anyway. Then you'll stop faster.

you shouldn't have done it inn the first place